Thursday 12 January 2012

Introduction!!


Hi !! I'm Palak Aggarwal pursuing Business Administration (Marketing) from George Brown College and currently I'm in my last semester. Basically I'm from India and it's been two years in Canada.
 I'm very friendly person I love to make new friends and always enjoy being around with people. I am very emotional person and I care about others. I am very much fascinated towards cooking and love to try all kinds of cuisines. I love what I do and enjoy my work. I am a strong believer of hard work and strongly think that if you are sincere about your work you can achieve every goal you aim for.

I took this course because I like taking lots of pictures and want to know and go in depth of art of photography. As from strong point of observation I try to find out things behind the images. I make pictures more attractive and creative. In my spare time I love clicking pictures and making them look good by putting art effects in my images.

With this course I am looking forward to learn that how can I go into the depth of pictures and try to understand and make out what exactly the images are trying to say, what emotions are depicting from the images. I will really enjoy this course and learn lot about photography: Shooting the Truth !
 

3 comments: